By entering the Offer (as set out below), each entrant agrees to these rules and confirms they have read and understood the rules:
- Deliveroo: Deliveroo DMCC
Mubadala: [Mubadala World Tennis Championship]
- Entry period: The competition draw (Offer) opens for entry at [12:00pm] (Gulf Standard Time) on [16/12/2021] and closes at [11:00pm] (Gulf Standard Time) on [23/12/2021] ("Entry Period"). No entry shall be entertained thereafter.
- Entrants shall be bound by the terms and conditions of this Offer.
- Winners shall be announced by [2/1/2022].
- To participate in the Offer, entrants must be above 18 years of age and be legal residents of the United Arab Emirates.
- Entrants must take digital photographs at the designated photo booth during the Entry Period share these digital photographs and tag both @deliveroo_ae and @MubadalaWTC by [23/12/2021] (Entry)
- Entrants may be required to provide proof of eligibility in such form as required by the Deliveroo
- Not eligible: The following persons from Mubadala and Deliveroo are not eligible to participate: (i) any employee or other individual engaged by Mubadala/Deliveroo or any of their respective associated companies or; (ii) members of the immediate family and/or household (whether related or not) of any of those individuals; and (iii) anyone else professionally involved with the operation or administration of the Offer (as determined by Deliveroo/ Mubadala).
- Once an entrant makes an Entry, they will have a chance to win Deliveroo credit with a value of AED 3000 (or any such other prize that Deliveroo deems appropriate) (Prize).
- Winners will be randomly selected, through a draw.
- Winner must claim their prize within 7 days. Should a winner not claim a prize within the time, Deliveroo and Mubadala reserve the right not to grant the prize.
- Prize conditions: Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is available. However, if Deliveroo considers it appropriate, or if it becomes necessary for reasons beyond Deliveroo's control, the Prize may be varied or swapped for a suitable alternative at the sole discretion of Deliveroo
- Any cost associated with making an Entry shall be solely on account of the entrant.
- Liability: Mubadala and Deliveroo will not be liable for: (i) any loss that is not caused by Mubadala or Deliveroo (or any person acting on Mubadala or Deliveroo's behalf); (ii) any loss caused by any event or circumstance beyond Mubadala or Deliveroo's reasonable control; (iii) any loss of profits or revenue, loss of anticipated savings or loss of goodwill; or (iv) any unavailability of the products under brand name Mubadala on Deliveroo's website or app. However, nothing in these terms limits or excludes any person's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, for fraud or for any matter for which it would be illegal to limit or exclude liability. In particular, consumers have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described and services which are not performed with reasonable care and skill and these legal rights are in addition to and are not affected in any way by anything contained in these Rules.
- Mubadala or Deliveroo shall not be liable in case the Prize offered here is lost, damaged or becomes non functional/non operative or is or becomes defective for any reason whatsoever. No warranty or assurance about the product quality has been issued on behalf of Mubadala or Deliveroo.
- Interference with the Offer: Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the content or legitimate operation of this Offer is prohibited and may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and in these circumstances.
- Cancellation and variation: Mubadala and Deliverooo reserve the right to vary, suspend or withdraw the Offer at anytime at its discretion and will not be liable to pay any compensation to anyone this regard.
- Disqualification: Without limiting the options available to Mubadala and Deliveroo, Mubadala and Deliveroo reserve the right at any time to disqualify entries or entrants (including the winner) that Mubadala and Deliveroo regards as being in breach of these Rules, any applicable laws, any terms and conditions referred to in these Rules or the spirit of the Offer.
- Accessing these Rules: Any website on which these Rules are posted is only intended to be accessed from the United Arab Emirates, and where permitted by law. Mubadala makes no representation that materials relating to this Offer are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited.
- Severance and waiver: If any part of these rules is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Rules will not be affected. Mubadala or Deliveroo's failure to enforce any term of these rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Law and jurisdiction: The Offer and these Rules are governed by the laws of the Dubai International Financial Centre, and any disputes arising in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Dubai International Financial Centre.
- It is necessary for Mubadala or Deliveroo to use entrants' personal data to perform its obligations to entrants in relation to the administration of the Offer or it is in Mubadala or Deliveroo's legitimate interest to use entrants' personal data in the ways described in these Rules in order to ensure the proper administration of the Offer.
- Mubadala or Deliveroo may share entrants' personal data with certain vendors in order to assist with the administration of the Offer.
17. Contact: Enquiries about this Offer can be sent to or 80076648.