1) Please read these terms and conditions (T&Cs) carefully. These T&Cs will apply to all entrants to the promotion. If any entrant does not agree with them, they should not participate.
2) THE PRIZE: The Promoter (defined below) is offering one prize, which is a trip for two people from Dubai to Paris organised by Assil Tours travel agency. Details about the trip and terms and the applicable terms and conditions are set out below.
3) The winner will be drawn by Deliveroo at random. The winner must then agree to have their details shared with Assil Tours travel agency to enable Assil Tours to administrate the award of the prize.
4) HOW TO ENTER: Entry into this promotion is automatic, up until the point in time that the prize is awarded, for all Deliveroo customers who meet the eligibility criteria.
5) HOW TO WIN: Order from SushiArt twice via Deliveroo between the dates 25 November 2018 and 2 December 2018. Each two orders of SushiArt via Deliveroo during these days will give a customer one entry in the prize draw.
6) ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open to all UAE customers aged 18 or over who are able to order from SushiArt through their Deliveroo account, excluding employees of the Promoter, employees of SushiArt and any other person whom, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
7) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this Promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control and, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid redemptions including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a customer.
8) The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied in customer's accounts, and in connection with this promotion for the administration and delivery of an order, and the contact and verification of the prize winner and for no other purpose without first getting consent. The Promoter may disclose any customer's personal information to its contractors or partners to assist in conducting this prize draw.
9) By accepting any prize, the winner may be required to acknowledge that their name and image may be used for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, including but not limited to the Promoter's websites and social media accounts without compensation. The winner may also be asked to participate in publicity arising from the competition. A winner will, if required by the Promoter, complete any documentation necessary to give effect to this assignment of right, title and interest.
10) The Promoter may modify, suspend or terminate the promotion (e.g. extend or change the period during which it runs) or make any other changes to the promotion or these T&C. Where reasonably possible, such changes will be notified in advance by posting amended T&Cs on this page and/or via the Promoters' social pages.
11) By taking part in this offer and by using Deliveroo services, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and the terms at www.Deliveroo.co.ae/legal.
12) These terms are governed by UAE Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UAE Courts.
13) The Promoter: Roofoods Ltd (trading as Deliveroo), a private limited company incorporated in England under company registration number 08167130 and whose registered office is at API Trio Tower, Al Barsha, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
1) The prize is a travel voucher worth AED 8,000 ("voucher amount") which will be converted to two (2) return air tickets (Dubai-Paris) and accommodation within the voucher limit.
2) The voucher must be booked via Assil Travel & Tourism (contact person: Rimzie Rasheem, email@example.com or Zafeer Assan, ).
3) The amount was calculated on the average cost of return flights for two people Dubai to Paris, France and three nights 4* hotel accommodation in central Paris.
4) The voucher amount is valid for tickets booked for travel until December 2019.
5) Booking must be made before 1 July 2019.
6) Airport transfers, taxes, other surcharges, rebooking charges, travel insurance, other travel related expenses, and visa processing and expenses will be the responsibility of the winner.
7) The winner may choose to stay longer in Paris. Any additional accommodation that takes the winner over the allocated budget, will be the winner's responsibility to pay the difference.
8) In case the ticket cost for the winner's trip is lower than the vouchers amount, the remaining amount on the voucher cannot be redeemed and such remaining amount shall not be refunded to the winner.
10) The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.