We've teamed up with PINZA! To give you the chance to create the newest menu item and win a year's supply of FREE PINZA!
Here's what you need to do: Log onto to the Deliveroo app and find the "Build Your Own PINZA" option. From there, you'll automatically be enrolled in the competition to win FREE PINZA for an entire year! Using the ingredients, the goal is to create the most imaginative and original PINZA!
Terms and Conditions:
- Please read these terms and conditions (T&Cs) carefully. These T&Cs will apply to all entrants to the competition. If any entrant does not agree with them, they should not participate. A hard copy of the T&Cs can be printed or a copy requested by post, by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the address at the end of these T&Cs.
- The Promoter (defined below) is offering one single prize to win a year of Pinza, defined as AED3,500 credit to be spent at Pinza only.
- HOW TO ENTER: Entry into this promotion is automatic for all Deliveroo customers who meet the eligibility criteria in item 4 of these T&C and order a 'create your own Pinza' through their Deliveroo account between 12pm on Thursday 1st February 2018 and 11.59pm on Wednesday 21st February 2018. At the end of the first 3 weeks of the competition, on Thursday 22nd February 2018, Pinza will select their top 3 favourite creations. Those top 3 creations will be added to the Pinza Deliveroo menu. Over the final week of the competition (22nd-28th February), customers can order these top 3 picks. Out of our top 3 finalists, the Pinza which is ordered most by the end of the week, will be our ultimate winner and the original creator will receive the year of Pinza. The winning creation will also remain on the Deliveroo Pinza menu.
- ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open to all UAE customers aged 18 or over, who are able to order a 'create your own Pinza' through their Deliveroo account, excluding employees of the Promoter, employees of Pinza and any other person whom, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
- CLAIMING THE PRIZE: the 3 finalists will be made aware that their creations are being added to the Pinza menu. The final winner of the year of Pinza, will then be notified by email and will need to claim their prize by contacting the Promoter by 11.59pm on Wednesday 7th March responding to the email.
- The prize amount will be given to the winner via a single use voucher code on a monthly basis, which will be redeemable on Pinza only. This will happen within 30 days of the competition closing date, provided all necessary information has been supplied by the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this Promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control and, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid redemptions including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a customer.
- Subject to item 9 of these terms, the Promoter will only use the personal details supplied in customer's accounts, and in connection with this promotion for the administration and delivery of an order, and the contact and verification of the prize winner and for no other purpose without first getting consent. The Promoter may disclose any customer's details personal information to its contractors or partners to assist in conducting this competition.
- By accepting any prize, the winner will be required to acknowledge that their name and image may be used for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, including but not limited to the Promoter's websites and social media accounts without compensation. The winner may also be asked to participate in publicity arising from the competition. A winner will, if required by the Promoter, complete any documentation necessary to give effect to this assignment of right, title and interest.
- The Promoter may modify, suspend or terminate the promotion (e.g. extend or change the period during which it runs) or make any other changes to the promotion or these T&C. Where reasonably possible, such changes will be notified in advance by posting amended T&Cs on this page and/or via the Promoters' social pages.
- Normal registration and Deliveroo delivery terms and conditions will apply to all orders – see https://deliveroo.ae/legal for more information.
The Promoter of the Competition is Roofoods Ltd (trading as Deliveroo). Roofoods Ltd is a limited private company incorporated in England under company registration number 08167130 and whose registered office is at Level 1, Cannon Bridge House, 1 Cousin Lane, EC4R 3TE.